Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dine Downtown!


The Downtown Sacramento Partnership has come up with a great promotion - Dine Downtown. For seven days beginning on January 10th, you can have a three course dinner for only $30 person at any one of 26 Downtown Restaurants. Participating restaurants include the new Grange at The Citizen (see the review from Sunday's Bee), McCormick & Schmick's and The Firehouse in Old Sac.
I know personally I am going to be taking advantage of this great offer and since I will probably have a glass or two of vino to go along with the Chief's selections, I will take one of our cars. I would suggest that you consider this two, especially since we are having our own January promotion with 15% all rides over three hours. In fact, mention this post, when you book and you will receive an additional 5% discount.

No comments: