Sunday, April 19, 2009

Off to Spring Mountain


I apologize for the lack of recent posts, but between the end of the tax filing season and allergies combined with a cold, I have not been up to posting. However, I am feeling much better this morning, and consequently, I am off to the Spring Mountain District of the Napa Valley to visit Keenan Winery and Barnett Vineyards.


I have been to Barnett before, and as you can see from the accompanying picture, the property affords gorgeous views. Most of Barnett's vineyards are planted on slopes of 30 degrees or more, which makes tending to the vines much more difficult. I especially like their Rattlesnake Hill Cab, and am looking forward to trying their latest release.


This is also going to be a great opportunity to try out the new mobile blogging application that I just installed.

No comments: