Monday, September 8, 2008

Gone Fishin'


So what does the management staff at Luxx Limo do on their day off? They head out for some deep sea fishing for Halibut.

That's Shad, my Operations Manger on the left, and Ozzie, my General Manger on the right. There were 10 people on the Charter, and Shad wound up not only catching the most fish, but also the largest. As you can see, Ozzie wasn't to far behind - unfortunately, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, so Ozzie wound up losing his wager on who would catch the most. I am sure he will be demanding a rematch soon.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Very impressive! Can't imagine how big the fish was that "got away"!

Anonymous said...

The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to
return soup at a deli!

Ozzie said...

We had a blast on the fishing trip, oh yeah I almost forgot. "Shad you are the Fish King, Im not worthy". There I said it are you happy now?