Saturday, September 27, 2008

Make sure you ask the right quesitions before renting a limo

Before I got into the business of owning a limousine company, I was a limousine consumer. As a consumer, one of the policies that I detested were the constant "add-ons" to the base rates. I would book a limo, and think I was paying $75 an hour, but when the limo showed up, I was ask to sign a contract for $90 or more an hour. Since sending the limo away would have meant a last minute change in our transportation plans (not to mention the cancellation fee that most companies charge), I had little choice. I guess you could say that I learned the hard way to ask the right questions.

If this has ever happened to you, or if you want to prevent it from happening, please check out our Frequently Ask Questions page. Here you will find a guide to exactly what questions to ask before you book your next limousine.

No comments: