Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wow - wished I would have thought of that!

Sometimes, you just got to hand it to your competition, and today my hat goes off to "Big Things Limo.com" (a company I have never actually heard of), for giving free rides to the polls in their stretch Excursion.

Hopefully, most of the riders who take them up on this will wind up voting for the Company's Mayoral Candidate, Kevin Johnson (I would love to have been able to vote for him, just to spite his opponent Heather Fargo. You see, Mayor Fargo somehow never got around to thanking us for the free rides we gave her to and from SFO for her China trip. To bad I live in the county, not the city).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad the guy is on an expired license with PUC since 11/2007.

Bill said...

Well thank you Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous. I just checked for my self, and you are right! They have been suspended ("pending renewal" - whatever that means) since 11/30/07. I just called a friend of mine who is working for Kevin to give her a heads up. For those of you who are interested, here is the link to verify for yourself - http://docs.cpuc.ca.gov/tmis/det_PSG0014266.htm