Monday, December 29, 2008

Back from Christmas!

I am now back from a very short but very busy Christmas Holiday in which limos played a major role. We actually started Tuesday night when several friends and business associates took our bus out for a tour of the holiday lights. I now understand why this is such a great tradition, and why we have so many repeat customers who make this part of their annual holiday tradition.

On Wednesday, my best friend's girl and I traveled by limo to the City to take in the Nutcracker. I hadn't seen a ballet in at least 20 years, but I can pretty much guarantee that it will not be that long again. The strength, agility and pure beauty of the SF Ballet performers must be seen to be believed. It was also wonderful to have someone else fight the SF traffic and to not have to deal with parking around the War Memorial Opera House on a cold and rainy day. (BTW, both my best friend and his girl are featured (albeit separately) in the slide show to the right of this post).

Finally, we took a limo to last night's Boston Massacre at Arco Arena. Being in the limo before and after the game gave me time to catch up with my friend Ralph Murray (no relation) who had driven up from Napa for the game. Ralph supervises the tasting room at Charles Krug and I would strongly suggest that you stop in to see him on your next trip wine tasting expedition.

No comments: