Monday, December 1, 2008

Congratulations David Dwyer!

David is the lucky winner of our KHTK Sharks promotion. David and three of his peeps will be heading to the Sharktank (aka the HP Pavilion) take on the Toronto Maple Leafs tomorrow night.

The Sharks lead the league with a 20-3 record for a total of 41 points. The Leafs have struggled to an 8-9 record worth 22 points.

One very important piece of advice for David and his friends. As my companion found out last Wednesday night, the ushers at the Tank enforce a very unique rule that I have never seen before - you are not allowed to lean forward in your seat to watch the game. Supposedly, this blocks the view of the fans sitting behind you. Now I wasn't the greatest geometry student (as Mr. Carridi who doubled as the Vice-Principal would attest), but for the life of me, I can't figure out how leaning forward blocks the vision of the people behind you.

In any event David, enjoy the game and try not to get to many "tickets" for violating this and the other rules (my companion got two!).



No comments: