Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blogging From My New iPhone

First, let me say that I am an orginal "Crack-Berry" addict. I am known for carrying it with me at all times and returning emails at all hours of the night. However, I think Steve Jobs & Co. may finally have cured me.

I finally broke down last week and purchased my first iPhone and as my one of my friends kept saying as he watched me playing with it the "phone's techknowledgy is almost alien!"

The interface is extremely easy to use, the intelligent spell checker is scary smart, and the ability to automatically find and connect to Wi Fi hot spots makes browsing and blogging at least 10 times faster than I was used to with my Blackberry. Couple these features with the thousands of free or very low cost apps (including the one I am using to write this post) and it makes me think that I should call my broker tomorrow morning and sell my stock in Rim, and replace it with Apple!

No comments: