Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Go Luxury and Go Green!

I am pleased to announce that we (meaning me!) have finally settled on a new business tag line. I really had no idea how hard a process this would actually be, but I finally found one that I think truly represents our company. Obviously, whenever someone uses Luxx Limo, they are going some where in Luxury, and as we are working hard to make our company environmentally responsible, I felt the "Green" reference to be appropriate.

I want to thank all my friends and business associates that have critiqued my suggestions, and especially those of you who supplied their own ideas. Even though they were not used, they were a big help in getting to the final result.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Like it! And you're right, going enviro-friendly is becoming more of an issue for business and individuals.