Friday, August 29, 2008

We add another Sonoma winery to our recommended list

Morton's Thursday night free wine tastings continue to be a great place to relax and network. Last night I had the pleasure of meeting Aeron Heath, the Northern CA Manager for Freixenet (pronounced "fresh-eh-net") and Gloria Ferrer.

I am a long time consumer of Gloria Ferrer's very reasonably priced Sparkling Wine (which by the way is made in the traditional methode champenoise); in fact this is one of the wines we feature in our limos as gifts to our customers. However, last night I tried their Jose S Ferrrer Pinot Noir, which all of us thought was simply outstanding. As a consequence, even through I haven't personally been to their winery (yet), I feel confident in adding these wineries to our Sonoma County recommended list.

No comments: