Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CIA Greystone rolls out the (quick) Red Carpet

Although my partner in crime and I didn't have any set course for our trip to Napa we did make it to the restaurant at the CIA Greystone. Both of our courses delectable, White Grape Gazpacho and King Salmon with Fresh Crab for me, and Crispy Dumplings and an extremely tender Hangar Steak for my friend.

Of course we had expected the food to be sumptuous, I mean, we were at the Culinary Institute of America, but it went beyond our expectations. Not to mention 2 courses, a bottle of wine and water for under $140! For the service and flavor experience you can't beat that! And in under an hour!

Had we made an itinerary for the day I would have been skeptical to stop at such a nice location because I would have thought it would be a "dining" experience, meaning we would be there for at least 2 hours.

A Luxx "2 thumbs up" and a must stop for Napa! Call me and I'll set up your tour!

No comments: