Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Glad I own a limo company!

Welcome to my blog - my name is Bill, and I am the proud owner of Luxury Limousines of Sacramento, aka "LuxxLimo". I got into the business by chance - after going out to dinner with my best friend, I went home and she went out. Next time we planned a night out, she showed up in a limo - said it was something she always wanted to do. We enjoyed our experience so much, we made taking a limo a regular part of our nights out. Both being entrepreneurs, it wasn't long before we started our own company. Only then did I find out the real reason why she showed up in a limo that very first time - she had gotten a DUI the night I went home.

While she is no longer a part of the company (marriage does that sometimes - and no, not to me, silly!), I have stuck with it and built the business up to the point where I now operate eight cars. I usually take a car out at least twice a week - and yes, while there is some personal benefit for each trip, I almost always find a way to make the trip into business (of course being a former IRS Agent helps figuring our ways to do this!). In fact, many of the posts to this blog will be about my personal experiences in the cars. I hope you enjoy reading about some of these experiences, and I look forward to your comments about them or about your experiences either in one of my cars, or with limousines in general.

No comments: