Sunday, July 27, 2008

Love those 5AM wake up calls!

About an hour ago, I got a call from our alarm company that the alarm at the office had been set off. I wasn't to concerned as I knew we had several early morning rides. I contacted our dispatcher and she confirmed that it had accidentally been set off.

I tried to go back to sleep, but after tossing and turning for 45 minutes, I decided to get up and blog. Once I finished I realized how boring this post actually was, so I decided to add this picture of Jenna Jamieson. Turns out that Jenna was in fact with boyfriend Tito Ortiz when we picked him up at Sac Metro yesterday. We will be returning them again today. After looking at Jenna (and no, this is not the only picture of her that I looked at!), I think I can now go back to sleep!

No comments: