Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Midweek at the Limo Company

So far this has been a great week - the number of visitors to the website is up once again, and we have seen a corresponding increase in the number of bookings. Many of the new bookings are airport pickups and dropoffs - looks like the Sacramento populace is finally starting to realize that with the high price of gasoline and airport parking, the convenience of being dropped off at the terminals door and having a friendly face to help with bags at pick up just can't be beat.

I do find it interesting that after having three cars at the Elivs Costello/Police concert last Thursday at the Sleeptrain, we have no cars as yet scheduled for John Mayer on Friday and only one car scheduled for Crew Fest next Tuesday (and I know at least one of the girls in my accounting office must be going as she loves Buckcherry - especially "Crazy B****). Maybe it is me showing my age, but I find that getting to Sleeptrain Amphitheater seems to take forever, and unlike most places, getting back takes even longer.

No comments: